The site complies with the accessibility criteria of W.3.C., the regulator of the worldwide Internet, through the Web Accessibility Initiative (W.A.I.).
Users with specific and recurrent needs of technical help for browsing the Web can visit this site independently.
If an anomaly is found, an improvement could be made, please send a report to Jean-François SOUM, webmaster of this site.
The content texts of this site have a relative inch size, it means that it can be enlarged according to the needs.
To change the display size of the text:
- With different navigators: Ctrl + molette de la souris
- Internet Explorer : click Visualizza >> dimensioni del testo and choose .
- Mozilla, Firefox or Netscape: click Ctrl + + to enlarge Ctrl + - to diminish.
- Opera: click + or - of the numeric keyboard. Or, use the menu Visualizza >> Zoom and choose
- 1 = Home page of site
- 2 = Go to the content
- 3 = Go to the menu
- 7 = Map of the site
- 9 = Contact the webmaster
- 0 = Accessibility policy
How to use:
- Mozilla, Netscape, Firefox su Windows : Click simultaneously on the keys Shift e Alt in this way on the key accesskey of the principle keyboard (not numeric keyboard), you will enter directly at the desired point.
- Internet Explorer 6 su Windows : Click simultaneously on the key Alt and on one key accesskey of the principle keyboard (not numeric keyboard) and than click on the key Invio to arrive at the desired point.
- Opera 7 su Windows, Macintosh e Linux : Esc + Shift and accesskey
- MSIE su Macintosh : Ctrl and accesskey, poi Invio
- Safari 1.2 on Macintosh : Ctrl e accesskey
- Mozilla and Netscape on Macintosh : Ctrl e accesskey
- Galeon, Mozilla e FireFox on Linux : Alt e accesskey
- Konqueror 3.3+ : Ctrl, than accesskey
- Netscape 4, Camino, Galeon, Konqueror prima della versione 3.3.0, Omniweb, Safari prima della versione 1.2, Opera Windows/Linux prima della versione 7, non supportano le accesskeys.
Fast scrolling links
The Menu, situated at the beginning of the document, these links allow to the direct access from loading page to the searched part: the content, the general menu, the search engine, etc., without having to scroll not requested information.
These links make the access to the site easy for the handicapped, in particular for blind people, becouse it allowing them to arrive directly at the desired point.
Click on Tab and repeat until you select the desired link, and than click Invio
Compliance with standards
Interoperability, accessibility, sustainability, document durability, cost reduction... the future of the Web goes through the Standards.
This site complies with the W3C standards (HTML5 et CSS3).
Learn more about Internet standards:
=> http://openweb.eu.org/articles/pourquoi_standards/ (fr)
=> http://www.w3c.org (us)